Community Partner Application
Applying for official Community Partnership:
Applications for becoming a United Way Community Partner are on hold until 2024.
United Way membership process:
Applying for Allocation Funds:
Current Community Partners
Every year current Community Partners are invited to apply for unrestricted funding (allocations)
Please click the link below to access the Allocation Portal. If you are a current Community Partner you should receive an invite with your login information for the portal.
United Way Allocation Review Volunteer:
Thank you for supporting United Way of Albany County and our Community Partners!
We are in need of Community volunteers to join the 2022-23 Allocation Grant Panels. These volunteers review allocation grant requests from United Way’s 16 Community Partner nonprofits, tour nonprofit facilities, and make recommendations to the United Way Board regarding funding.
Signup link will be available soon…
- Tours will take place the end of April.
- Tours may be in-person or online based on agencies preference.
- Please only sign up for one panel. Volunteers will need to be available from 8AM-1:30PM to participate in the panel.
- Lunch will be provided by UWAC (dietary restrictions can be indicated on the signup form)
- There will be an online training meeting prior to the week of allocation tours.