Community Partnerships and Allocations
Applying for official Community Partnership:
If you are interested in becoming a United Way Community Partner agency, please fill out this preliminary application form.
*Filling out the preliminary form begins the Community Partner application process (reviewed annually).
Applying for Allocation Funds:
Current Community Partners
Every year current Community Partners are invited to apply for unrestricted funding (allocations).
To access your allocation portal, please click on your organization’s name. Every Community Partner has an individual login sent with their allocation invite email. If you have not received the email by March 1st please contact us.
- American Red Cross
- Ark Regional Services
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Cathedral Home Community Programs
- Developmental Preschool & Daycare Center
- Downtown Clinic
- Eppson Center for Seniors
- Family Promise of Albany County
- Hospice of Laramie
- Laramie Interfaith
- Laramie Head Start
- Laramie Reproductive Health
- Laramie Soup Kitchen
- My Front Door
- SAFE Project
- Wyoming 2-1-1
United Way Allocation Review Volunteer:
Thank you for supporting United Way of Albany County and our Community Partners!
We are in need of Community volunteers to join the 2021-2022 Allocation Grant Panels. These volunteers review allocation grant requests from 16 Community Partner nonprofits, tour nonprofit facilities, and make recommendations to the United Way Board regarding funding.
Signup link will be available soon
- Tours will take place April 25-28.
- Tours may be in-person or online based on agencies preference.
- Please only sign up for one panel. Volunteers will need to be available from 8AM-1:30PM to participate in the panel.
- Lunch will be provided by UWAC (dietary restrictions can be indicated on the signup form)
- There will be an online training meeting prior to the week of allocation tours.