These organizations currently have payroll deductions for United Way of Albany County:
Click the organization link to be directed to their payroll deduction page
- Albany County – Employees
- Albany County School District 1
- Ark Regional Services
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Cathedral Home
- City of Laramie
- Developmental Preschool and Day Care Center
- First Interstate Bank
- Head Start of Laramie
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital (form pending)
- Mountain West Farm Bureau Insurance
- Premier Bone and Joint
- Riverstone Bank
- University of Wyoming
- Wyoming 2-1-1
If you work for any of the businesses below please contact their HR/Payroll department to sign up for payroll deductions:
ANB Bank, Big Brothers Big Sisters of WY, State Farm, Wells Fargo, UPS, Uniwyo Credit Union, Walmart, Chevron, Black Hills Energy, Colonial National Mortgage
If you are interested in donating with payroll deduction but don’t see your employer on the list, please contact your HR/payroll department. You can also fill out our general payroll deduction authorization and we will follow-up with your employer.
Why donate to United Way using payroll deduction?
- Have more impact by “spreading” your giving year round
- None of your donation is “lost” to processing fees when you use payroll deduction
- When you donate to UWAC’s Community Fund, all 16 of our nonprofit Community Partners will be supported by your donation. Or you can designate specific amounts to any of our nonprofit Community Partners.
- It’s easy! If your employer already has payroll deduction, it’s just a matter of filling out a form.