These organizations currently have payroll deductions for United Way of Albany County:
Click the organization link to be directed to their payroll deduction page
- Albany County – Employees
- Albany County School District 1
- Ark Regional Services
- Basic Beginnings
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Cathedral Home
- City of Laramie
- Developmental Preschool and Day Care Center
- First Interstate Bank
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Laramie Reproductive Health
- Mountain West Farm Bureau Insurance
- Premier Bone and Joint
- SAFE Project
- University of Wyoming
- Uniwyo Credit Union
- Western Research Institute
If you work for any of the businesses below please contact their HR department to sign up for payroll deductions:
ANB Bank, State Farm, Wells Fargo, UPS, Walmart, Chevron, Black Hills Energy, Colonial National Mortgage
If you are interested in donating with payroll deduction but don’t see your employer on the list, please contact your HR/payroll department. You can also fill out our general payroll deduction authorization and we will follow-up with your employer.
Why donate to United Way using payroll deduction?
- Have more impact by “spreading” your giving year round
- None of your donation is “lost” to processing fees when you use payroll deduction
- When you donate to UWAC’s Community Fund, all 16 of our nonprofit Community Partners will receive an equal amount of your donation. Or you can designate specific amounts to any of our nonprofit Community Partners.
- It’s easy! If your employer already has payroll deduction it’s just a matter of filling out a form.