Book an Appointment for VITA free tax preparation
We are hosting our free tax prep clinic with sessions starting on February 3rd and running until Tax Day, April 14th. Due to CDC guidelines on social distancing and large gatherings, we are preparing returns by appointment only. Face coverings are required.
A few things to note:
- Household income must be $60,000 or less
- Sessions will be every Wednesday from 4-8 pm, and every Saturday from 9am-1pm between February 3rd and April 14th
- Sessions will be socially distanced and take place in the South Gym of the Laramie Plains Civic Center located at 710 E. Garfield St. Please enter through the double doors on Custer street
- Bring with you: W2 forms, social security number/dates of birth for all household members, other relevant tax documents including 1099s, 1098s, and your 2019 tax return.
- This clinic is subject to public health orders and the University of Wyoming’s COVID policies and not guaranteed to remain operating during any required lockdown.
- Despite relaxed COVID-19 restrictions in the State of Wyoming, masks are still required persuant to the University of Wyoming’s COVID-19 policies.
Please use the following form to book an appointment. Please note that bookings are only available 2 weeks/14 days in advance.