Welcome to United Way of Albany County’s
To access the Allocation Application and additional forms, you must be logged in on the website.
Use the login link at the bottom of the page if you are not already signed in.
If you have any questions or difficulties navigating this site or need to reset your login, please reach out to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed packets are due by April 3rd at 5pm
Allocation Instructions for 2023
What’s new this year:
- The allocations application is one form consisting of 8 sections. (Reminder: all sections are required to complete your application.)
- You can upload materials directly to the application this year.
- You can save your progress on the application.
- There is no character limit on the long answer questions. However, if your answer requires more than 2 paragraphs, please upload the answer in a word doc in the materials upload section.
Instructions for resubmitting a corrected form:
- If corrections are needed for a form that has already been submitted, please use the Allocation Corrections form.
- You can correct up to 4 questions using the Correction form.
- If you need to make substantial changes to your application, you will need to resubmit the entire application.
- If there are multiple submissions of the Application Form for your organization, UWAC will only consider the latest submission for the allocation review.
Date Reminders for Community Partner Nonprofits:
March 1 – Allocation forms will open
March 17 – Allocations Q&A meeting
April 3 – Allocation application (and any correction forms) are due
April 3 – Deadline to sign up for preferred tour/panel time
April 24-27 – Allocation panel visits
Week of May 13 – Allocation awards will be sent to Community Partner Nonprofits
June 5 – Deadline to submit written appeal on Allocation award